Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

We're here!

Hi all, we made it here. The trip was pretty standard. Wait in the usual lines at LAX, then in El Salvador. Get on the plane and smell the chicken until we get to Belize. But then it got interesting. We got our own private plane to Ambergris Caye. We've got some pictures but we're blogging on a shared public computer that's kind of locked down (I'll try more later to get pix going.)

Anyway, diving is GREAT!! I forgot how to use the wite balance on the camera but I'll get better pix tomorrow. Amigos del Mar so far seem great. I don't think we'll have to mess with our gear again until we go home :) Also Scott, I'm using a 100cf tank. Yay for Jenny!

Food is great, still kind of tired though, more later! hopefully pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment