Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Toy - GoPro Hero 2 Camera

Jenny just picked this up for me from Werner at Ocean Enterprises! GoPro HD Hero2 Can't wait to try this puppy out underwater in 10 days! I got a flat lens housing from eyeofmine.com to adjust for focusing under water as well. So far the picture quality looks awesome and this thing is tiny for what it does! Still need to work out the editing of the videos but I think I have a plan for making soundtracks for the videos. I'll post updates as I generate some content.

3 comments:

  1. You might try iMovie on the iPad for editing. You'll just need an adapter for the iPad to bring your video files in. With a little practice, the interface is pretty intuitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is definitely my ideal situation but I read a forum post saying the video isn't compatible on the iPad, I'd like to try though before I buy an adapter to make sure. Not sure why it wouldn't work though considering it shoots in mp4 format?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it does indeed work upon further review!

      Delete