Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

So Apple server outtages are ok now?

Just making an observation here but I think the newest thing about the new iPad is that apparently we all are now used to the Apple store servers going down at a product announcement. Previously, it seems like we'd read at least an article or two about how the servers couldn't handle it, but to my knowledge I'm the first one mentioning it this time.

That's ok though, I think it's clear that this is a case a massive product interest instead of a weak server farm like it may be interpreted with a lesser known company.

My intent on recognizing this is to hypothesize what this phenomena means in regards to investing in the company. I think this shows how much trust consumers have in the pattern of successful products Apple has. Even detractors don't bother to point out the Apple Store going up and down on product launch.

So considering Apple seems to know what they're doing financially (they're in the elite $500 billion club) and they still put out products people snap up almost by reflex, I'd say Apple is still a good investment at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment